Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
The Engineering Team Leader position is a role at our Braunton manufacturing site to drive engineering continuous improvement within Production.
Scope of the Role
- Foster a culture of urgency and champion continuous improvement for self and team, constantly striving to improve using Lean tools and techniques to increase the overall OEE of each work area
- Manage and develop the engineering team to maximise the support given to Production to drive customer service and productivity.
- Identify CI opportunities and generate the business case based on analysis of data (OEE, PPM, Engineering intervention logs, batch records)
- Liaise with external companies to identify and implement new technologies
- Green belt qualification
- Experience within a manufacturing/process engineering capacity
- Degree level education with engineering experience
- Excellent communication, organisation and interpersonal skills
Desirable Skills/Experience/Qualifications required
- Experience of Total Productive Maintenance (TPM)
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry or a similar highly regulated environment
- Management experience in an engineering environment