This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to support our busy Elections & Land Charges Team.
The position provides administrative, clerical and customer service support to:
- Assist the conduct of elections and referendums held in North Devon; the compilation of the annual revised Register of Electors; day to day registration of Electors
- Assist the maintenance of the register of Local Land Charges and processing of Local Searches
You should have:
- 5 GCSE’s, including English and Maths, at grade 4 or above (or equivalent qualifications)
- Experience of working in an office environment
- Good IT skills with a high degree of accuracy
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise workloads
Closing Date: 1 November 2022 (midnight)
Interview Date: 16 November 2022
If you have not heard by the interview date, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For an application pack please visit the vacancies page by clicking on the link