We are looking for a qualified accountant looking for their next challenge, to manage a portfolio of clients at our Barnstaple office.
We are looking for a dynamic and personable individual who will work together with the directors and staff to help develop the practice and to maintain good client relations.
Experience in practice is essential and knowledge of cloud software is preferable.
Our salary package is dependent on experience and length of qualifications. We are a friendly and flexible practice based in Barnstaple.
The main duties would be:
- Overseeing a portfolio of clients
- Being the first point of contact for those clients
- Preparing or supervising the preparation of year end accounts and tax returns
- Overseeing regular bookkeeping and VAT work
- Preparation or supervision of management accounts and providing client feedback
- Supervising the work of more junior staff
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- Experience in practice
- Good communication skills
- A friendly person, happy to work as part of a team
- Able to be proactive and take initiative
- Good organisational skills, able to multi task and meet deadlines
- Cloud software experience is preferred.
Applicants please email CV and covering information to Becky Williams: email@example.com