An enthusiastic person is required to join the small, friendly and busy Parking Office Team based in Barnstaple.
The post holder will train in all elements of parking, Penalty Notice processing, customer service, parking legislation and systems.
You will be expected to:
- Possess good administrative skills and an ability to maintain accurate records
- Be confident and able to make decisions as the role involves dealing with Penalty Charge Notice challenges, completing the process through to cancellation or representation
- Be attentive to detail, as you will be reconciling payments, checking balances and paying invoices
You will need:
- 4 GCSEs at grade 4 or above, including Maths and English, or equivalent experience where qualifications not gained
- To have proven experience of dealing diplomatically customers
- A good knowledge of IT is essential
The post is based at Brynsworthy Environment Centre.
Closing Date: 30 September 2022
Interview Date: 14 October 2022
If you have not heard by the interview date, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.