We are looking for the right person to join our busy Revenues and Benefits Team at North Devon Council as an Apprentice Administration Support Assistant, based at Brynsworthy Environment Centre, Barnstaple. You will be studying towards Level 2 Business and Admin whilst receiving on the job training from our experienced Revenues and Benefits Team.
You will be trained to support the Revenues and Benefits Team and help to provide an effective and efficient service across the Council.
You will need to have:
- Minimum 4 GCSEs at grade 4 or above, including English and Maths, or equivalent qualification/experience
- Experience of using excel spreadsheets and word documents
- Be a confident and assertive communicator, both written & verbal
- Be able to organise and prioritise your workload to meet deadlines
- Some basic work experience, this can include a Saturday job/charity work, outside school/college activities or belonging to a club, organisation or society
Closing Date: 5 August 2022 (midnight)
Interview Date: 18/19 August 2022
If you have not heard by the interview date, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For an application pack please visit the vacancies pages on our website - www.northdevon.gov.uk